Use Case: Waste reduction as a Service
The world is drowning in waste. This is especially true in urban areas that are growing faster than waste management can keep up. Landfills and dumpsites are overflowing, streets and gutters are filling with waste, and the city-dwellers are suffering the ill effects of waste-related odors and diseases.
A modern wasteWOIMA® waste-to-energy power plant can simultaneously reduce the waste quantity by over 95% and generate enough power to finance the waste management activities.
Waste Reduction as a Service (WRaaS) is a novel concept, where an investor Builds, Owns and Operates (BOO) the wasteWOIMA® power plant for a period of time, typically 5 to 15 years, in order to relieve the municipality’s waste challenges.
Are you interested in this case? Download the full case by submitting this form.
- Creating new business potential such leasing
- Simplifying waste logistics
- Reducing environmental impacts
- Matching future regulations
- Green image benefits
Power & Utility
- Decentralizing power generation
- Enabling off-grid solutions
- Offering fuel & production flexibility
- Harnessing endless fuel source
- Utilizing carbon credit schemes
- Fast plant delivery
- Excellent return on investment (ROI)
- Scalable business model
- Diversified investment portfolio
- Vendor arranged funding
- Fast project roll-out
- Plant relocation option
- Turning waste into local welfare
- Health & environmental benefits
- Local reliable energy supply
- Educational & job opportunities
- Improving living conditions
- Implementing development funding